Skip to main content

Radiation - that's a wrap!

Today has been a busy but GREAT day!  We started the morning off early with a drive to Nashville to get my immunotherapy.  There is just one more immunotherapy treatment to go, which will be in 6 weeks.  Next, we headed back to Cookeville for my LAST radiation treatment.  YAY!  I’m so glad I was able to have my radiation treatments locally at Cookeville Regional Cancer Center, because I had to go every weekday for 21 treatments and they took such great care of me.  We ended our day with a celebration dinner out with my favorite people.  I have had such great support through this especially my husband who has been my rock through it all.  I am truly blessed.





Comments

  1. Great news and you are finish with the treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful, brave example of a woman!! Congratulations to you and your family! Continuing to send prayers for complete healing for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment